At Georgia Center for Sight we take all aspects of health seriously. While we are relieved that COVID-19 issues have subsided we still take precautionary measures.
- Monitoring the CDC’s Community COVID-19 Status weekly, and will adjust protocol accordingly to the recommendations;
- Asking staff to stay home if they are ill or running a fever;
- Limiting the number of people in our building;
- Providing paperwork through on-line options;
- Enhanced cleaning of our patient care equipment;
While we can never eliminate every possibility of infection, we are doing our best to ensure you can safely receive the care you need and deserve during these trying times.
You may also text any of the locations by using the location’s main number or you may send us a message here on our website through our chat feature to request prescription refills, contact orders, or request an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again!
NOW IT’S EVEN EASIER TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We know you’re busy, so just send us a text!
You don’t need to download an app, or remember a short code, just text us like you would anyone else. Send us your questions about scheduling, eye health concerns, or prescription refill requests when it’s convenient for you, and we’ll text you back. It’s a fast, easy way to get all the information you need.